Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best girlfriend ever.

The best girlfriend ever.

Not only does she come prairiedogging with her .222 but she walks out to look at her kills today and come back with a Smith and Wesson Model 36 revolver she found on the prairie. A bit rusty but i think I can make it work.
    Dang but I'm a lucky man.~Muir

What a girl. Stuff dreams are made of...

I knew there was a reason I liked her . Have those dog shooters gone home yet?

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

lol. could you imagine the fuss if you found a handgun in the uk.

you would probably be on the news.

if you found one its 100% been used and been dumped by an itsa wotsit init geezer yeh one of them nice chaps ???

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    lol. could you imagine the fuss if you found a handgun in the uk.

you would probably be on the news.

Nice one Muir......................I am also a very lucky man with my partner.

She drive a 1100cc trike, she shoots a 243 Browning xbolt, and has taken three species of deer in the UK, Fallow, Sika and Roe. She has no issue at all with my mounting my African and English trophies up on the wall in the house. She often helps me out in the workshop with the taxidermy work. She comes up to Scotland for the duration and cooks and looks after all the clients, and the guides with some great home made meals. She loves both the dogs we have to bits.

And she is blonde haired, blue eyes, 5ft 3" and to me is stunning and I love her to bits. Oh and she is 10 years younger than me.

I count my lucky stars to have her.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post

She drive a 1100cc trike, she shoots a 243 Browning xbolt, and has taken three species of deer in the UK, Fallow, Sika and Roe. She has no issue at all with my mounting my African and English trophies up on the wall in the house. She often helps me out in the workshop with the taxidermy work. She comes up to Scotland for the duration and cooks and looks after all the clients, and the guides with some great home made meals. She loves both the dogs we have to bits.

And she is blonde haired, blue eyes, 5ft 3" and to me is stunning and I love her to bits. Oh and she is 10 years younger than me.

malc, any chance you left your computer unattended and logged on? Sounds like someone has hacked you?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Nope............only got back this morning from stalking with a Finnish client after 4 days away. Been chilling in the garden with my better half and a large Pimms and smoked salmon rolls she has made me.

Thought I had better log on to clear my in box and answer the pm's regarding more stalking bookings before opening a bottle of chilled white and returning to the sun lounge
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post

We are both lucky. Your lady sounds like mine including the ten years younger part.
    Mine grew up on a ranch in the rural (ist) parts of Montana without electricity and running water. She hunts and fishes. She can load pack mules and wrangle cows and horses. She worked as a chef, fire fighter, and was a County Coroner for ten years. She is funny and intelligent. She currently is a Critical Care Paramedic.

She has her own house, doesn't want to marry, and loves spending time with me. What's not to like?? ~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    I knew there was a reason I liked her . Have those dog shooters gone home yet?

John
    I put the Chinaman on a 0500 flight this morning and The Marine left by car a couple of hours ago -just before I got home, I guess. We had a good time. Had gourmet food, courtesy of The Marine's chef skills, and some excellent libations. Another Soap Creek Prairiedog Assn. shoot under our belts and we're counting the days to the next one already. ~Muir

PS: The Lil Lady got her first "Quigley" with her .222 on Thursday. Two prairiedogs with one shot. She was pleased.