Leupold warranty

Hulse

My leupold seems to have broken and I was wondering where to send it back in the UK for the warranty. I have looked on the website and can't seem to find a UK address

cheers

Hi hulse.
As paul o said.
I returned my Leupold 'scope to GMK for a repair and they sent it to Germany. They were very helpful and it only cost me the postage to GMK.

Yorkie.

Cheers guys

I just called and I'm sending it in tomorrow. They said it can be 6 weeks for repair so not too bad. Very helpful people

I contacted Leupold in the states and sent it back them directly airmail.

They sent me a new scope and paid the postage of getting it to them!

People run down Leupold compared to European glass but their warranty is bomb proof.

I contacted Leupold in the states and sent it back them directly airmail.

They sent me a new scope and paid the postage of getting it to them!

People run down Leupold compared to European glass but their warranty is bomb proof.

so am I better returning it to the USA ?

I've always wondered about leupolds lifetime waranty , I've never had the need to use them but it's good to know a fault can be rectified easily

Well I contacted the importer and was told they would take it and send it off and I would get in back in so many months etc etc.

I called the states and they said to send it straight to them. So I did, two weeks later they sent me back a new scope. Don't think that would have happened had I sent it to the importers.

Back