Thread: Unadvertized rebates. Zeiss.

Unadvertized rebates. Zeiss.

I walked into a smokng deal on a Zeiss 3-9X Terra last week and last night, for the hell of it, I googled "Zeiss Rebate" and got a page full of rebates on various Zeiss products. Found my scope and put in for a $50US rebate which is in the works. The thing is that at the retailer there was no mention of a rebate whatsoever. If you bought a Zeiss product between July 1 and Sept 1 look on their site. You never know....~Muir

Waiting for my 75 rebait off a pair of ht 10x42.Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    I walked into a smokng deal on a Zeiss 3-9X Terra last week and last night, for the hell of it, I googled "Zeiss Rebate" and got a page full of rebates on various Zeiss products. Found my scope and put in for a $50US rebate which is in the works. The thing is that at the retailer there was no mention of a rebate whatsoever. If you bought a Zeiss product between July 1 and Sept 1 look on their site. You never know....~Muir
    You about broke your arm, getting your wallet out Muir. Meanwhile, I just meandered out of the store with a measly brick of (1000) primers...."Humility is an underrated and (often) unappreciated quality" (said in a Southern Gentleman's accent).