Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawn Rifles

Withdrawn Rifles

I'd just like to say that the two rifles I have in the sales section are no longer for sale. I'm going to keep them or maybe trade them in at a later date for something in stainless synthetic, the reason I have to post it in this section is that someone has reported me to JAYB for trading and I'm now banned for posting in the classifieds,I have a good idea who it is and why, well one of them anyway, but according to JAYB he's had multiple reports of me trading, but if that's what they want to think that's up to them, sorry to anyone who may have been interested in any of them , but there you go.
    Thanks Jase.

Jase

For ease, go through this and it will mark them as "sold"
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ight=mark+sold

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I can't Iain, I've tried to, but I'm blocked from posting anything in the classifieds it wont let me even edit the posts I have running, I'll pm JAYB and ask him to remove them.
    Jase.

you trade then ? or have you just got a shed load of gear to sell

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    you trade then ? or have you just got a shed load of gear to sell
    Nah not a trader mate just like trying different stuff, but the powers that be think I am, so I'll not be selling anything on here again, they've made sure of that

Sorry to hear that, I think most on this site would agree you are not a dealer just suffer from gunitus (for want of a better word) where you buy and then dribble over something else......of course no one else has ever suffered from that. I hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction and would feel that if the Police are not asking you if you are a Dealer (RFD) or tradeing as such why should any one else be concerned how long you keep a rifle etc
    The ORDNANCE QF 18 pounder Field Gun......I wonder if they will let me have one of these on an open ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Sako3006 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, I think most on this site would agree you are not a dealer just suffer from gunitus (for want of a better word) where you buy and then dribble over something else......of course no one else has ever suffered from that. I hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction and would feel that if the Police are not asking you if you are a Dealer (RFD) or tradeing as such why should any one else be concerned how long you keep a rifle etc
    +1, still think your mad to sell the pair you have..

Thanks for that lads, I don't what else I can say to JAYB he seems to have made his mind up, oh and to make it better I also can't post in the stalking available section either don't know why that is.
    Jase.

This has to be one of the weirdest sequences of threads I've seen on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    This has to be one of the weirdest sequences of threads I've seen on here...
    My thoughts entirely Mungo.

I once investigated a chap whom I thought may be 'trading on a shotgun certificate', owing to the unusual numbers of acquisition and disposal notifications coming through the office. It turned out that his 'trading' was costing him thousands and the local RFDs were rubbing their hands every time he came through the door.
    A severe case of gunnitis but nothing to be concerned about.

As for 'trading on a firearm certificate', I would have thought 'business' would be a bit slow ? Waiting for variations alone would severely affect cash-flow ?
    In any case anyone overdoing it with variations would get stood to attention by the licensing unit. Strangely such cases seem to get 'accidently' slipped in the bottom draw for cooling off . Not in the Home Office Guidance of course.

If we are honest, we have all suffered from a well known condition called 'Its bright and shiny and I want one' at one time or another . I know I certainly have and its cost me more than a bob or two along the way. All part of life's rich tapestry.

Must be more to this than meets the eye ? Ultimately its for the site owners to judge and decide.
    Last edited by Uncle Norm; 12-08-2015 at 09:10. Reason: typos