Thread: Need help on scope cover

Need help on scope cover

Hi I have a s and bender 8-56 30 mil can any tell me what size of cover I would need and good ones to get thanks again !

Nigeloh on eBay I'd say a large

bushwackers you can check the sizes on their site,,,and butler creeks site have sizes too ,,not sure the size even tho i have an 8x56 myself?but i use bikini,s
    DONT START

As said above, B-C have a size chart that lists all the main makes of scope in their various formats, and tells you which covers you'll need to fit.

The butler creeks last exactly 4 minutes 36 seconds before breaking!! Never again!!

The best ones are reported to be Tenebraex which are reportedly bomb proof, but they are expensive. Speak to sporting services who are the only UK suppliers I know of

Unless you're looking for a neoprene cover to envlope the entire scope I'd stick with the original bikini covers and with a single cable tie to keep it attached to the scope.

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    Unless you're looking for a neoprene cover to envlope the entire scope I'd stick with the original bikini covers and with a single cable tie to keep it attached to the scope.
    I agree with that,I've tried the butler creeks and not that impressed with them, I stick to the bikini covers also