Thread: What kind of prices am I lookign at....

What kind of prices am I lookign at....

..to shoot maybe a Muntjac Buck, or even a Roe cull buck? I'd just like a rough guide on how much $$ to put buy.

Thanks

anywhere from 0.00 to arround 600.00 depends on who you know and what you are prepared to pay. there are plenty of people that will glady take the money off you.

I know its not entierly helpful but it is accurate. i would rekon for your roe on average would be about 60 - 100.

skipp.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy1001 View Post
    anywhere from 0.00 to arround 600.00 depends on who you know and what you are prepared to pay. there are plenty of people that will glady take the money off you.

I know its not entierly helpful but it is accurate. i would rekon for your roe on average would be about 60 - 100.

skipp.

Thanks skippy. 60 - 100 seems reasobale to me. I understand there is a fee on top of the deer also, like a stalkers fee or something. It think I heard it was around 70 a day.

60 - 100 pounds and 70 pounds stalkers fee sounds alot to me! you should get up here To argyll, the going rate up here is 50pound for a buck regardless of size and 35 pounds for the outing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka 270 View Post
    60 - 100 pounds and 70 pounds stalkers fee sounds alot to me! you should get up here To argyll, the going rate up here is 50pound for a buck regardless of size and 35 pounds for the outing.

Less that 100? Thats good going! I thought I was looking at least 200 as I've seen Muntjac offered for over 100.

Hi Joshua,

drop me a PM, I am charging 60 a stalk and no kill fee on cull Roe Buck this season. However if you badly shoot one you must pay for the venison. Other than that I also throw in a free breakfast as well, and if you want to stay overnight at the B/B its 25 a night payable to the owners.

I have some availability left in June and early July,

Regards

Sikamalc

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi Joshua,

drop me a PM, I am charging 60 a stalk and no kill fee on cull Roe Buck this season. However if you badly shoot one you must pay for the venison. Other than that I also throw in a free breakfast as well, and if you want to stay overnight at the B/B its 25 a night payable to the owners.

I have some availability left in June and early July,

Regards

Sikamalc
    PM sent!