Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Automatic weapons seizure - Kent.

Automatic weapons seizure - Kent.

Interesting article.
    Is this the smoke, or the fire? The former I think.
    Seven People Charged Over Kent Guns Seizure

I fail to get your point ref smoke or fire?
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Didn't various governments tell us that banning automatic weapons, self loaders and pistols would keep us safe?
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

I see no smoke or fire in this post at all, a blatant and unlawful attempt to supply automatic assault class weapons to criminals, as a law abiding FAC and SGC holder I think the police force in question deserve a huge pat on the back. They are after all doing their job, no smoke or fire at all, just dame good police work stopping these weapons from getting into the hands of criminals or unlawful holders. deerwarden

Quote Originally Posted by long_range_rob View Post
    Didn't various governments tell us that banning automatic weapons, self loaders and pistols would keep us safe?
    What has that got to do with scrotes importing what appears to be Czech military gear?

What is the relationship to legitimate sporting shooters? I don't want any implied connection between my sport and that scum.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    What has that got to do with scrotes importing what appears to be Czech military gear?

What is the relationship to legitimate sporting shooters? I don't want any implied connection between my sport and that scum.
    +1 on that well done the Police for catching these scum

SD Regular
    The worry, per se, is not what criminal scrotes will do with them (notwithstanding the cafe man I knew being shot dead) but what they'd do in the hands of three or four trained terrorists, back from Syria at the Wembley FA Cup Final.
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 14-08-2015 at 15:16.

enfieldspares good point who realy knows what they could have been used for.

The smoke or fire comment could perhaps have read - is this the tip of the iceberg or the iceberg ?
    My point being that here we have a small but deadly cargo intercepted - how much more is not ?
    Whilst all credit to the police, I am trying to reaffirm that legal guns, legally held, are not a problem, when compared to one seizure of weapons of this type.
    The police service perhaps needs to understand and publicise where the real threat from weapons comes from and not suggest those who own weapons and shoot are about to unwittingly arm terrorists.

they got this shipment ,but how many more trips have these importers made???its a scary time ,we are painted as BAD people by anyone who needs easy publicity BUT where are the antis when this happens.the strictest most controlled firearms in europe ,we arent the problem these scum are .about time life meant no release for importers of death ,go to prison and die there.wont happen as they got Uman rights innit
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed