Thread: Leica Geovid RF binocular promotion.

Leica Geovid RF binocular promotion.

High guys, As many of you are no doubt aware, Leica were recently offering 500 off their RF binoculars (when any other pair of binos were handed in, including a pair of cheapies!)

I narrowly missed out on this offer as it came to an end when I was looking to buy a set of HD-B RF bino's. I wondered if anybody could say if there is any likelyhood of this offer coming around again.

Update on previous price.
    Just before the offer finished, the sportsmen were doing The Geovid RF HD-B (the latest ones) for 1400 in 8x42 after the discount!!
    Last edited by paultap; 15-08-2015 at 17:14.

I don't think there will be another promotion with such a good reduction but they can now be had for better prices.
    try these two links:
    - Optics-trade

Buy binoculars for bird watching and stalking - My Hunting Shop

Quote Originally Posted by scottski View Post
    I don't think there will be another promotion with such a good reduction but they can now be had for better prices.
    try these two links:
    - Optics-trade

Buy binoculars for bird watching and stalking - My Hunting Shop
    Just be aware that both of these outlets are outside the UK and therefore Leica products bought from them will not benefit from the support of Leica UK, e.g. you will not get the 12 month Passport which replaces them in the first 12 months if they are damaged etc.. also, you will have to deal with the original retailer and/or Germany in case of any warranty returns..

You still have your warranty but, having recently gone through this, it is a painful process when things go wrong where, with UK bought items, it would have been resolved in 48hrs with a telephone call rather than the 2 months I was without my bins and loads of frustrating hoops to jump through.. I know it shouldn't be like this...... but it is!

Not knocking the retailers.. I bought mine from Optics Trade and they were nothing other than superb and I saved 500 at the time too.. however, after suffering the issues that then poses with the non UK warranty, In hindsight, I would have preferred to have spent the extra 500!!!

Just buy them with your eyes open!

Quote Originally Posted by paultap View Post
    High guys, As many of you are no doubt aware, Leica were recently offering 500 off their RF binoculars (when any other pair of binos were handed in, including a pair of cheapies!)

I narrowly missed out on this offer as it came to an end when I was looking to buy a set of HD-B RF bino's. I wondered if anybody could say if there is any likelyhood of this offer coming around again.

Update on previous price.
    Just before the offer finished, the sportsmen were doing The Geovid RF HD-B (the latest ones) for 1400 in 8x42 after the discount!!
    I know where there are 2 pairs left at 1400 - I actually had a look through a pair of them last weekend. Pm me and I'll forward you the details.

Cheers Cawdor