Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anschutz Semi-auto .22 LR

  1. #1

    Anschutz Semi-auto .22 LR

    Anschutz Semi-auto .22 LR for sale:

    Anschutz semi automatic .22 LR (not screw cut) + Weaver 4x36 Telescopic sight + spare 10 rd magazine
    for sale 75
    Prefer to sell as one lot as soon as possible and would need to sell the rifle first before selling the sight or magazines separately.
    Please send a pm if you'd like to buy it (and if you have current authority on your Firearm Certificate?)

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by awmc View Post
    Anschutz Semi-auto .22 LR for sale:

    Anschutz semi automatic .22 LR (not screw cut) + Weaver 4x36 Telescopic sight + spare 10 rd magazine
    for sale 75
    Prefer to sell as one lot as soon as possible and would need to sell the rifle first before selling the sight or magazines separately.
    Please send a pm if you'd like to buy it (and if you have current authority on your Firearm Certificate?)

    Thanks.
    can't believe this hasn't been snapped up! What a deal.

    "What time did the Chinese man go to the Dentist?"
    "Tooth hurty"

  3. #3
    Great little guns underrated by some and priced well should sell!! Have a bump on me.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by awmc View Post
    can't believe this hasn't been snapped up! What a deal.

    "What time did the Chinese man go to the Dentist?"
    "Tooth hurty"
    Where in the SW are you?
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

  5. #5
    Thanks - either near Shepton Mallet in Somerset or Liskeard in Cornwall.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by awmc View Post
    Thanks - either near Shepton Mallet in Somerset or Liskeard in Cornwall.
    Ah, thanks. Just a bit too far really. Cheap as chips though, somebody will pull your arm off for it!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    Ah, thanks. Just a bit too far really. Cheap as chips though, somebody will pull your arm off for it!
    Still got both arms

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by awmc View Post
    Anschutz Semi-auto .22 LR for sale:

    Anschutz semi automatic .22 LR (not screw cut) + Weaver 4x36 Telescopic sight + spare 10 rd magazine
    for sale 75
    Prefer to sell as one lot as soon as possible and would need to sell the rifle first before selling the sight or magazines separately.
    Please send a pm if you'd like to buy it (and if you have current authority on your Firearm Certificate?)

    Thanks.
    weekend bump

  9. #9
    awmc,
    You have a PM.

    Regards

    Hillside

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
    awmc,
    You have a PM.

    Regards

    Hillside
    Thanks. Get back to you with the RFD transfer cost tomorrow.

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Anschutz model 525 semi auto .22
    By Webley Boy in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-06-2014, 20:10
  2. Wanted Anschutz 525 semi-auto
    By Max in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-02-2014, 22:47
  3. For Sale ANSCHUTZ 520/61 Semi Auto .22 LR
    By Tayfix in forum Firearms
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-07-2013, 20:37
  4. Advantages/disadvantages of a Bolt/Semi Auto .22 LR?
    By tartinjock in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 18:04
  5. For Sale Marlin .22 lr semi auto.
    By Danger Mouse in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-01-2011, 15:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •