Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countryfile biased dribble

Countryfile biased dribble

Usual load of tripe ,shooting is bad ,Harewood house is nice.Nasty scottish landlords should lose all their estates bah humbag.Having been shown the conservation work on the estate SHOOTING is BADDDD.Where do they find these numptys .All that land put back as a nature reserve and Partridge being reared Shooting is bad .Still the off button works on the remote control
    Last edited by tozzybum; 16-08-2015 at 19:08.
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

I thought the programme was pretty good. Head keepers Tim and Garry came across well. The only time I found myself shouting at the tv was when the dairy farmer was referring to her calves as baby cow's!

even when learning to clay shoot the woman gets the dig in that only countrywoman shoot,fair play to the ladies who put her straight .As u say the gamekeepers came across well ,despite the obvious bias of the reporters.The conservation side of shooting was not what they wanted to report ,but they got their point over well again against her problems with game shooting
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Not balanced I agree, but better than usual. We didn't get the RSPB getting the last word.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    I thought the programme was pretty good. Head keepers Tim and Garry came across well. The only time I found myself shouting at the tv was when the dairy farmer was referring to her calves as baby cow's!

Target audience? baby cows.............

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    That's what I thought too. One of their better efforts.

Still a tv show about the country for townies rather than a show about the countryside for those that live in it.
    It has its moments but it infuriates me more often than not these days and dont tend to watch it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    even when learning to clay shoot the woman gets the dig in that only countrywoman shoot,fair play to the ladies who put her straight
    Definately fixed for her to win the little trophy........
    Agree with the others about how well the keepers came across.

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    Usual load of tripe ,shooting is bad ,Harewood house is nice.Nasty scottish landlords should lose all their estates bah humbag.Having been shown the conservation work on the estate SHOOTING is BADDDD.Where do they find these numptys .All that land put back as a nature reserve and Partridge being reared Shooting is bad .Still the off button works on the remote control
    I thought the exact same thing. .
    Grey partridge under broodie hen. . . "but are these for shooting"?
    "Oh shut up, your like a broken record" My patience had reached it limit at that point and I switched over to something much more interesting, songs of praise a think it was

I noticed that they didn't have any of there main presenters at the gamefair !!
    Is it because they Don't want to be seen alongside country sports
    The Asian presenter very much enjoyed having her ego massaged at the women only clays
    HOW LUCKY WAS SHE WINNING
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe