Thread: Vertebrae.no

Vertebrae.no

Anyone ordered from the above?
    I find it hard to get an order through, despite sending several emails...

I ordered from them online. It seemed easy enough, and I didn't need to get in touch. My order arrived in about a week, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by takbok View Post
    I ordered from them online. It seemed easy enough, and I didn't need to get in touch. My order arrived in about a week, I think.
    I tried to order online but won't go through as it says there is no postage option for the destination... Been in touch with the guys and they told me to send an email, which I did, but nothing yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Shootgun View Post
    I tried to order online but won't go through as it says there is no postage option for the destination... Been in touch with the guys and they told me to send an email, which I did, but nothing yet...
    hope you get it sorted out. Is it worth trying your work address or similar, or will it not let you get that far?

Have you tried thier eBay site?

Try a different browser, I have often found chrome doesn't work in some online stores and have to revert to internet explorer. Don't ask me why but I guess it's to do with web developers not testing their software properly.

Ive ordered from them and seem to remember having problems. In the end i just sent an email with a list on and sorted payment out. It did however take a long time to arrive...
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Thanks for the replies gents.

The product i'm after is not listed on Ebay, and i tried with different browsers but no joy...

Eventually i got an response from them and i have asked for a pay now invoice , so i can pay by credit card as i'm looking to spend 1,5K + , and i want some protection. Instead they sent my an PayPal invoice... I replied back asking to pay by credit card but no answer yet... I think i'll order my stuff from Uttings as i've got a 10% discount vaucher, is just not worth all this hasle for the sake of 200 quid... Some people don't want to do business...

I've always found their service excellent. Wonder whether the summer months mean they're not around as much?

understand your concerns about protection when spending money but suspect they value their reputation just as much!