Zeiss Representative

C James

Hi All,

I am an official representative for Zeiss here on the Stalking Directory, and will endeavor to assist any customers who have any issues or concerns relating to Zeiss products in the UK. I will do my best to reply as soon as possible, but I do ask you to be patient. It may be that I have to contact one of our UK departments or our Head Office in Germany and am awaiting a response from them, but I will reply swiftly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require.

Note: This post has been authorised by the site Administrators!

Kind Regards

C James

Welcome. I am a great fan of Zeiss and I think you will find quite a few more fans on the site.

David.

Hi Mr James

Welcome - from another Zeiss fan.

Great to know that the top Sports Optic companys see Forums as important to be involved in.

Regards
L

I believe Mac ( ? ) used to post here on behalf of Zeiss. Indeed he was very helpful to me when I last bought a scope. Are you now taking on that pleasure ?

I believe Mac ( ? ) used to post here on behalf of Zeiss. Indeed he was very helpful to me when I last bought a scope. Are you now taking on that pleasure ?

Hi David T,

Indeed we have had colleagues previously on here to answer any questions and concerns. If you have any concerns or questions from now, please do not hesitate to ask me.

C James

Back