Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWO places on Red and Sika in the highlands 18th to 24th October

TWO places on Red and Sika in the highlands 18th to 24th October

Unlimited young Red and Sika stags over 2 days and then 3 days unlimited hind stalking. Area is 8000 acres north of Inverness.

This is a weeks stalking including accommodation on site with stalking for £775.00.

PM me in the first instance for details. Space has become available due to issues beyond anyone's control.

Sorry should read £775 as the deposit has already been paid.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 18-08-2015 at 16:23.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Responded please send me your phone number and I will call you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pending receipt of deposit these places may be filled. But for anyone else interested please PM me and I will hold your name on a list.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

One place still open.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Still one place open for the week all inclusive.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

One place at reduced rate as deposit has been covered. £775 for a weeks stalking in the highlands including accommodation and stalking for 2 days on Stags and 3 days on hinds, with no kill fees.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Place taken pending receipt of deposit.

Thank you to everyone that enquired.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Send me a PM if this becomes available pls

At this point in time the places are all filled, pending my receiving the deposits. If this does not occur by mid next week I will PM you.
    Thank you for your interest.

Regards
    Sikamalc

ZEISS PRO STALKER.