Thread: Nickel supra three draw spotting scope

Nickel supra three draw spotting scope

Morning just seen this on the bay, may be of interest as a restoration project to someone
    Nickel Supra Spotting/Telescope Deerstalking, Target Shooting | eBay

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago off eBay and I am very pleased with it. 25 to30 seems to be the best mag. Over that it gets a bit dodgy for quick eye relief,25 mag seems to be the best for quick clear look.I think that they date back to the 60s 70s.when they cost 73.By today's prices would run about 500.Although optics have improved a great deal over the years they are a good buy for your buck! Especially if on a budget.Anyone else got one and what do you think of them?Mine is the rare green rubber coated one and looks like it has hardly been used.I hope this helps anyone considering putting in a bid.[All the best high seat.QUOTE=monty;1007266]Morning just seen this on the bay, may be of interpret as a restoration project to someone
    Nickel Supra Spotting/Telescope Deerstalking, Target Shooting | eBay [/QUOTE]

I have one of these. Optically it has some limitations because of the zoom eyepiece and the 60mm objective, which is driving magnifications between 15 and 60x, the field of view is correspondingly quite narrow. On the plus side it is a well made instrument, compact and not a bad weight. Used on the lower magnifications it is fine for a final spot on a beast you have first identified with your binoculars.

Cheap @ 35.00 all in.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!