Thread: BSA Supersport 5 magazine wanted.

BSA Supersport 5 magazine wanted.

Now sorted. Thanks to all who looked!

I'm on the hunt for a BSA Supersport 5 magazine as the rifle i have bought did not come with a magazine.
    New or used will be fine, and abviously the cheaper the better but price (To a certain extent) is irrelevent.
    If anyone has one that they are willing to sell or knows of one for sale please can you let me know as soon as possible and PM me with a price including 1st Class Post and package! I can pay immediately with either Paypal or Bank Transfer.
    Cash waiting!
    Last edited by FrenchieBoy; 21-08-2015 at 17:10.

When the bottom and spring fell out of one of my originals in the dark, I got replacements made of Kevlar from BSA Airgun Spares | Buy Air Rifles | Discount Shotguns| Shooting Clothing| - John Knibbs International Ltd. They are a tight fit but can be sanded down. I picked them up at the CLA Game Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    When the bottom and spring fell out of one of my originals in the dark, I got replacements made of Kevlar from BSA Airgun Spares | Buy Air Rifles | Discount Shotguns| Shooting Clothing| - John Knibbs International Ltd. They are a tight fit but can be sanded down. I picked them up at the CLA Game Fair.
    Thanks for that!
    Neither John Knibbs or Chambers have any.
    It seems that my only hope is that someone has one lying around from a rifle that was maybe scrapped or a spare magazine that they had forgotten about.
    Magazines for the Supersport 5 (Or the Centenary which is an identical magazine) seem to be about as rare as hens teeth nowadays!
    Please keep searching guys as I really could do with a spare in readiness for the lamping season so I don't mind paying "top dollar" for one!
    Last edited by FrenchieBoy; 21-08-2015 at 10:34. Reason: Edit for spelling error.