Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP needed from Fellow shooters

HELP needed from Fellow shooters

I thought Id post this here in the hope of inlisting some help from our shooting fraternity in the UK.

There is a well-known newsagent chain in Ireland called Easons who have bowed to a petition from a group of animal rights nutters called ICABS to have all hunting and shooting magazines moved to the top shelf and an 18+ age restriction being put in place at the till "due to their disturbing nature" and so in turn the Irish shooting community has just raised a counter petition and we would appreciate your support.

See the link below

https://www.change.org/p/those-who-h...edium=copylink
    Last edited by Roncon1; 20-08-2015 at 11:51. Reason: as it was a little shouty

op ammended ................
    Last edited by Roncon1; 20-08-2015 at 11:52.

This sounds like a carbon copy of a recent event at W H Smiths I think it was, it was overturned reversed, someone on here will no doubt dig out the linky, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Was announced recently on the shooting show, I've already written a letter of complaint to the customer service department.

signed ,hate Fascists .Do as your told,err no i wont.I chose what i read you dont tell me tofu munching pillocks
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    done

bob.

nobs the lot of them,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Roncon1 View Post
    Sorry for the shouty Cap Locks...........
    You could always go back and edit your post. Just copy & paste:

There is a well-known newsagent chain in Ireland called Easons who have bowed to a petition from a group of animal rights nutters called ICABS to have all hunting and shooting magazines moved to the top shelf and an 18+ age restriction being put in place at the till "due to their disturbing nature" and so in turn the Irish shooting community has just raised a counter petition and we would appreciate your support.
    No, really, I'm glad to help.

"Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Cheers gents, every signature helps show that we are actually not that small of a minority.