Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

A big thanks to Teyhan 1 for arranging an outing with his boss Jason on there grounds in Dorset last weekend Jason called two roe bucks in for me on one outing within 10 min of being out this one was pos medal buck Attachment 60313 Sorry my little cannon just could not cope with morning mist and do's not do any justice to this buck .
    Jason was able to bring both in the smaller one within 10 feet ! this small chap fell to a neck shot which gave the nice buck the green light to get out of town ,Attachment 60314.
    on the eve before I was able to finally see a LIVE Sika stag after all my failed outings to get one lol, tally for the weekend was three for the both of us, we could have been grassed many more but we were after cull and as most of what we had seen were of a standard that you could say were not cull.

My 2nd was to be a standard boiler room shot Attachment 60315
    The accommodation is a self contained wooded chalet with all you need to make your stay very comfee inc two WC, fitted kitchen open plan tv Attachment 60318etc own drive and live deer to watch Attachment 60316
    Attachment 60317
    Attachment 60319
    A plus is you watch from your own windows a wildlife film show

There are Big heads to be had if you are after them and the amount of ground and deer types is quite outstanding .
    I have been going down to Dorset for years and have never been put on Deer of the standard this outfit was able to show me ,I am looking forward to returning later for the doe's as there are an abundance of nice looking doe's as well.

So again thank you both for our time spent in Dorset.

Well done guys.

Im biased anyway living in Dorset
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

I'm hoping to get down there in October fingers crossed.
    Big thumbs up for the accommodation.
    All the best
    dave
    Ps did you see that roe head Paul in he cabin?

Nice write up mate, looks some nice cull bucks there!

oh yes feller you would need to be blind not to see the roe heads

Quote Originally Posted by plonker View Post
    I'm hoping to get down there in October fingers crossed.
    Big thumbs up for the accommodation.
    All the best
    dave
    Ps did you see that roe head Paul in he cabin?

Some Cracking pictures there and sounds like you really had a great time. I wish i could get my boy to sort his application for his tickets and after me going over his safe handling yet again(Safety Safety Safety), get out around the fields that i have with him and let him take care of his old Da ....haha i wish....

Thanks this venue is for the stalker who just likes to the have choice of being on nice ground and be in a place that holds deer in the amounts that are managed not STF ?Also to have guides with the skills to adapt to the deer numbers and get you on what you request just that is a big bonus, it gives the paying stalker the confidence they are not paying to walk over the country side to see now't

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach2986 View Post
    Nice write up mate, looks some nice cull bucks there!

T,W
    Same here my 13yr old has no interest in my sport he is a good shot but has no wish to kill and I won't force him to follow in my foot steps, may be he could be the one that takes the pictures as I am crap at it lol, he likes fishing but stalking no

The pressure is on me now Paul
    Looks a great trip well done m8
    regards pete

no feller never
    thanks mty

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    The pressure is on me now Paul
    Looks a great trip well done m8
    regards pete