Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fjallraven stuff

Fjallraven stuff

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations of this gear? I've seen a parka jacket of theirs that I quite like the look of but don't know much about them.

I have a pair of their Barents pro winter trousers. You can also tailor the weatherproofing by adding more or less wax.

i also like that their trousers are sold as a raw leg length so you can get the perfect length fit. Sure it's a pain to get someone to hem them but it's a nice detail.

Been wearing Fjallraven for over 20 years. Excellent kit. Note not all trousers are supplied with raw leg length.

Regards

Ed

I have a jacket that must be 25 years old now. Love it to bits but it is in bits now! Still walk the dog or stalk in it on a cold day. Good gear that will last.

I have several pairs of their trousers and I think they are exceptionally well made, super robust. If they cost a bit more work it out over the life span of the kit (easily more than 5 years) and you will realise they are cheap in the long run. If you can find a stockist to try for size then look on german ebay.

Have a couple of pairs of their trousers and wear them for the stag and hind season. Consequently they have had the snot beaten out of them but they are still the only trouser I wear when working the hills. Superb kit.

Which model parka is it? I was looking at one myself today.

Someone, somewhere... possibly on here posted a link to this Polish purveyor on fleabay.....

superoutlet15 | eBay

atb

fizz

Quote Originally Posted by Boarboy View Post
    Does anyone have any experience/recommendations of this gear? I've seen a parka jacket of theirs that I quite like the look of but don't know much about them.
    Excellent gear

Regards,
    Glendine

I've got a number of pairs of trousers and found them very hard wearing and comfy.

I quite fancy one of these jackets but there quite pricey, Id like so see and try one on first!

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -