Thread: Homeloading

Smile Homeloading

Hi Guys
    I want to start homeloading . Due to EEC/health n safety rules regs and ******** most courses run by recognised shooting institutions have been put on hold. Does anyone out there either know of a basic course or is prepared to give me a basic course.

Thanks

What do you want to reload? shotgun or rifle? what caliber / guage? and what do you need to know? i am sure members on here will be able to give you all the info you require to get you started. i load both SG and CF rifles but i am not an expert by any means. I have never heard of offical homeloading courses so carnt help with that one. i started by jumping in at the deep end and purchased the kit. its a great hobby. hope you find it as interesting as me.

Skipp.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie111 View Post
    Hi Guys
    I want to start homeloading . Due to EEC/health n safety rules regs and ******** most courses run by recognised shooting institutions have been put on hold. Does anyone out there either know of a basic course or is prepared to give me a basic course.

Thanks
    Have the BASC courses been put on hold? I know Hampshire Deer Centre did one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cycling_caveman View Post
    Have the BASC courses been put on hold? I know Hampshire Deer Centre did one as well.
    No - http://www.basc.org.uk/en/department...ing-course.cfm Rgds JCS

PM sent.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie111 View Post
    Hi Guys

Thanks

This will give you some basic advice

Stu
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 23-04-2010 at 20:58.