Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HWV A Planned litter for spring 2016

HWV A Planned litter for spring 2016

HWV A PLANNED LITTER FOR SPRING 2016

Expressions of interest and deposits now being taken for what will be an outstanding litter (all being well ) the mating between our superb bitch Csinos who was imported from a highly respected hunting kennel in Hungary
    The Rokahidi kennel have bred the same lines for the last 30 yrs
    Csinos has passed field and water trials in her native country with a 1st prize pass. This would be very similar to the autumnal breed test which takes place in Slovakia and is necessary to be registered as a breeding bitch. Csinos also has had some show success, has been health tested and her hips and elbows are clear.
    All paper work is available for verification

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2542.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	237.5 KB 
ID:	60429Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2541.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	234.7 KB 
ID:	60430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2538.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	60432Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2535.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	60434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2534.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	278.1 KB 
ID:	60435

Name:	IMG_2537.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	341.0 KB 
ID:	60433

The Stud: Fukar Garamparty
    Fukar Garamparty
    male born 20.3.2012
    excellent, 2xCAC, BOB, BOS, HIP A/A
    natural ability test I. prize, autumnal breeding test I. prize

http://www.vizsladatabase.com/details.php?id=97889

Name:	HWV STUD (Fukar Garamparty ).jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	60436Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150323_103431.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	833.4 KB 
ID:	60556

The mother and pups will be available for viewing at our kennel in Lincolnshire UK
    The pup price will be 1600 Euro

To ensure that enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidence please PM or email us

OUR AIM IS TO SOURCE THE VERY BEST HUNTING DOGS EUROPE HAS TO OFFER
    http://www.huntingdogseurope.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2545.JPG   IMG_2544.JPG   IMG_2539.JPG  
    Last edited by HUNTING DOGS EUROPE; 28-10-2015 at 11:42.

Maybe I missed it but is there a price in the advert?

Hi maybe interested in a pup, could you please advise me what health test the bitch has what if any working certs she has, if the pups will be in UK or Hungary, will they be docked and also price. PM if you prefer.
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Hi maybe interested in a pup, could you please advise me what health test the bitch has what if any working certs she has, if the pups will be in UK or Hungary, will they be docked and also price. PM if you prefer.
    Regards
    Jimmy
    +1 Wf1

No price in the ad probably means they will be expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by whinfell View Post
    No price in the ad probably means they will be expensive.
    Well a pup here in UK from good working parents would be 1000. As unfortunately for the breed over the last few years ''maybe since that smooth coated one won crufts'' they've become rather fashionable and the price I guess reflects this whinfell
    Regards
    J
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Thanks for your enquiries please see revised advertisement please forward your email address via PM so I can provide the info you require
    Last edited by HUNTING DOGS EUROPE; 23-08-2015 at 20:52.

Still awaiting email as requested regarding these pups
    Regards
    Jimmy

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Well a pup here in UK from good working parents would be 1000. As unfortunately for the breed over the last few years ''maybe since that smooth coated one won crufts'' they've become rather fashionable and the price I guess reflects this whinfell
    Regards
    J
    Not quite true, Vizslas have always been expensive. We have had the breed now for over 30 years and I think our first was in excess of 200 and these were the days when a Lab pup would be say 50. I just hope I never see the day that the breeding of Hungarian Vizslas creates some of the horrific issues to their well being that poor breeding practices have caused the latter to endure. A well bred Lab these days is not going to be cheap and you will certainly be doing a lot of sorting the chaff from the wheat.
    We never had our dogs to be fashionable we just loved the breed and in those days hardly anyone had heard of them, my late brother in law thought we had an Austrian Whistler.

Quote Originally Posted by vizslamad View Post
    Not quite true, Vizslas have always been expensive. We have had the breed now for over 30 years and I think our first was in excess of 200 and these were the days when a Lab pup would be say 50. I just hope I never see the day that the breeding of Hungarian Vizslas creates some of the horrific issues to their well being that poor breeding practices have caused the latter to endure. A well bred Lab these days is not going to be cheap and you will certainly be doing a lot of sorting the chaff from the wheat.
    We never had our dogs to be fashionable we just loved the breed and in those days hardly anyone had heard of them, my late brother in law thought we had an Austrian Whistler.
    Hi VM
    Thanks for the input, do you happen to know anything of these lines above please?
    Regards
    Jimmy

BUY BRITISH !!!!