Thread: Trailer (approx 7' x 3.5', wooden sides), located in the NW

Trailer (approx 7' x 3.5', wooden sides), located in the NW

Free to a good home..... ***NOW GONE FOLKS***
    Attachment 60437

Attachment 60438

Wooden-sided trailer with lights, cover and spare wheel. Slight damage to the jockey wheel (I'm not sure exactly what).

Dimensions approx. 7' x 3.5'.

This trailer belonged to my late Dad, and as it is now rather in my Mum's way, if anyone would like it they can take it away - all I'd ask in return is some modest sponsorship when I do 'Movember' later in the year.

Trailer is located nr. J20 of the M6 (approx. 5 mins away from the motorway). It is what it is, description was provided by my Mum hence rather sketchy, it isn't immaculate, but may do for someone for shifting logs, conversion into a game trailer, whatever.....and a sincere request: no time-wasters or tyre-kickers please as Mum is finding it hard enough to deal with disposing of Dad's possessions as it is.

Please be aware that if you want it, you'll have to come and get it and once you drive it away, it's yours!!

Soooo.......Anybody short of a trailer?
    Last edited by merlin; 23-08-2015 at 14:43.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I would like this how soon do you want it moving might be a week or two before passin

steve

Quote Originally Posted by beer can View Post
    I would like this how soon do you want it moving might be a week or two before passin

steve
    hi Steve - looks like it's found another home I'm afraid, but thanks for the interest.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.