Thread: Some hand made leather bits

Some hand made leather bits

Been off the radar a while while I relocated north, just bought a house which is taking a lot of time so clearing some stuff I have hanging around. All is fully covered by my 'if it's not right Ill refund' guarantee.

Four handmade 4mm leather Leatherman pouches, all fit the charge and wave. There are two which fit up to 1.5 inch wide belts vertical or horizontal, two vertical that will fit 2.5 inch belts. 45 each
    Large pouch has in it an altoid tin and will fit a clipper lighter too. This will fit up to 2.5 inch belt, again only 50.
    Full sheath for Mora companion 30, lightweight 22.
    All prices are posted, paypal will incur fees I'm afraid as all of these arereduced to clear.
    More stuff to come!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150823_17_18_59_Pro.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	612.2 KB 
ID:	60465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150823_17_19_23_Pro.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	626.9 KB 
ID:	60466

These prices are all inclusive of postage, so multiple items will be reduced.

Are you taking orders for new items yet? I'm after a dog collar made to a similar spec to the one on my dog at the moment but better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    Are you taking orders for new items yet? I'm after a dog collar made to a similar spec to the one on my dog at the moment but better quality.
    This stuff is just the last stuff to clear, I'm renovating a house and it will take at least a month. So, not yet I'm afraid.

No worries I've got no real rush to get it sorted as his current collar is ok just getting a bit tired and I'd like to alter it slightly while keeping the same style.