Thread: Pigeons Wanted for Charity Dinner in Edinburgh

Pigeons Wanted for Charity Dinner in Edinburgh

I plan to have my charity dinner in January to raise funds to put towards the late Charlie Forresters ( Private Fraser) charity.I looking for donations of any surplus shot pigeons.I live in Edinburgh but I am happy to travel a little.Thanks, Mark

Private Fraser ( Charlie Forrester ) Charity Buck Stalk , Edinburgh
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

BUMP, any help would be appreciated , its for a good cause.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Mark, send me a PM with a contact number for yourself please.

Im currently recovering from shoulder reconstruction surgery (3wks ago) but I think I may be up to shooting soon, you need them in January is this correct?

Hopefully my I'll be up to getting out soon, I presume you'll want ones shot with air rifle or shotgun and not blown to bits with a cf. If I manage out I'll bag what I shoot and freeze, do you want whole birds or just the breasts?

Do do you mind if they are Ferals that have spent their entire lives on farmland eating crop? I usually eat these myself and honestly you wouldn't tell they were ferals from the taste of them.

I can't promise but usually I get a few good nights clearing the cattle sheds as the nights draw in and the pigeons come in to roost in the warmth, if I manage out and get some I'll give you a shout.