Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DPT Moderators in Hampshire?

DPT Moderators in Hampshire?

Hi All,

Doeas anyone know where i can get a DPT Mod in Hampshire? I'm looking for one for a .308 in M14x1 thread.

Thanks

Your Avatar states Hampshire and as it is a big county I may not be able to help you as I don't know which side of Hampshire you live.
    I live in Wiltshire and the Hampshire border is only a few miles from me so you could be lucky to live quite local to me and if that is the case Greenfields of Salisbury may have one in stock or if not can get you one almost over night.
    They supplied me with one for my 30-06 14 x 1 thread and I am well pleased with it.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Your Avatar states Hampshire and as it is a big county I may not be able to help you as I don't know which side of Hampshire you live.
    I live in Wiltshire and the Hampshire border is only a few miles from me so you could be lucky to live quite local to me and if that is the case Greenfields of Salisbury may have one in stock or if not can get you one almost over night.
    They supplied me with one for my 30-06 14 x 1 thread and I am well pleased with it.
    Good luck
    Thanks. I work in Winchester, live down by the New Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Good luck
    Greenfields have one in at 240 - the only thing is to decide on muzzle forward or over the barrel? any suggestions???

I would think the 240 is the over barrel one, I have the forward of muzzle one at 200 and am quite pleased with it so far.
    I had to get the forward mounted one as it was to use on my new Maral which I needed to keep the foresight on.
    I would suggest the over barrel one would give better attenuation as the first chamber would be a lot larger than the rest of them.

I got the impression it was barrel forward as it was the only ones had? When did you get yours?

Thanks for your replies so far-appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by CO5332 View Post
    I got the impression it was barrel forward as it was the only ones had? When did you get yours?Thanks for your replies so far-appreciated
    I got mine about a month ago and was around 200, can't remember exactly as I bought other stuff at the time but I know it was cheaper than the A-TEC.

Mike has just sorted one out for me, well recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandhubert View Post
    Mike has just sorted one out for me, well recommended.
    I rang this morning also, very helpful, and a good price