Thread: Deer head and hocks dumped on road Hertfordshire

Deer head and hocks dumped on road Hertfordshire

Quick heads up ,I saw some fallow hocks and head dumped on the main road (old A10)just outside Ware ,right by a new traveller site could be a coincidence ......

of course it is ,an ethnic minority would never contemplate poaching.that,s just stereotyping poor misunderstood people who get the blame for all the naughtyness in the countryside .How very dare you
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Might have been road-kill that somebody made the most of?

Might of been someone thinking, let's cause trouble by dumping deer parts by the new traveller camp, someone will blame them

New dawn, SD members defend travellers.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Suicide?
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

we had an incident a year or so ago where 5 alleged skinned badger carcasses were found dumped just outside the village. Of course the press and badger brigade when ballistic (excuse the pun). It was deemed necessary to have the carcasses forensically examined and 6 weeks later the results were revealed - they were roe carcasses with the heads and fore legs removed !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Might of been someone thinking, let's cause trouble by dumping deer parts by the new traveller camp, someone will blame them
    Certainly would not be the first time that happened, in fact there was an incident similar at Horndean some years ago, and it was witnessed by a local dog walking couple, turned out to be a gardener!!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    New dawn, SD members defend travellers.
    It just seemed that as stupid as travellers can be and there bugger the law attitude , it seems a little convenient to me. No doubt the police will feel the same, if there's been complaints about the camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    It just seemed that as stupid as travellers can be and there bugger the law attitude , it seems a little convenient to me. No doubt the police will feel the same, if there's been complaints about the camp.
    +1 Many may come across daft - but there very certainly not... they know there way around the laws better than the police! And as for messing that close to there own nest, don't think so...
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -