She's watching cooki'n again!

finnbear270

I think I have "Issues"? I am wanting to be "Going forward" But have "Issues" with the forthcoming "Strictly" ..... Anyway, back to "Issues" if I could get a quid for every time the bread maker had one, I could afford another stalking lease!

I think I have "Issues"? I am wanting to be "Going forward" But have "Issues" with the forthcoming "Strictly" ..... Anyway, back to "Issues" if I could get a quid for every time the bread maker had one, I could afford another stalking lease!

ha ha I know what you mean I am a cookin programme widower! Great bake off, master chef OZ NZ UK and not a cake in sight at home!

get the remote and put disney xd on every time eventually she will think shes cracking up and thats when you come up behind her pat her on the head and say in a soft reassuring voice,see i told you so!!!,,,,,or better still just say in a loud voice from another room ,,,I think i need some more ammo!!! thats when they suffer whiplash!!

Last edited:
ha ha I know what you mean I am a cookin programme widower! Great bake off, master chef OZ NZ UK and not a cake in sight at home!

Just kick-back and whisper two words guaranteed to see her reaching for the Viking River Cruises brochure: "Autumn" and "Watch".

Revenge will be sweet!

K

Get another remote for the tv, sit in another room messing with your shooting kit and keep changing chanels when they get engrossed. It'll drive them demented and you can deny having owt to do with it,.

That would be a up grade for me my mrs watches eastenders,emmadale and all the rest of the soaps. What mind frying pi*h:banghead:

Regards Kev

Just back from walking the dog I have now been told let's watch something together grrrrrrrrr, it's all in the bank for when the RWC starts.......it's my cunning plan:lol:

You don't have to sit there and suffer! I don't care what she watches as that means escape time for me, either out with the rifle or in my man cave pottering about with something shooting orientated.

ATB 243 Stalker

midsumer murders ,cant be a lot still alive in that village of nutters , time to take the hound out

Back