Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: .22 Hornet

  1. #1

    .22 Hornet

    Looking for a .22 Hornet rifle.
    Need to be able to fit a moderator and a Schmidt & Bender sight.
    Please PM if you have one for sale.
    Thanks.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Great calibre i cast my bullets in 44&55 grn had great success with the 44 going through the process with the 55 now

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    PM sent
    Thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    Great calibre i cast my bullets in 44&55 grn had great success with the 44 going through the process with the 55 now
    Thanks. Sounds like the way to go.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,746
    Steve Beaty at Ivythorn has a couple or a least he did - the heavy barrelled Ruger is a beauty......
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Steve Beaty at Ivythorn has a couple or a least he did - the heavy barrelled Ruger is a beauty......
    Thanks Eric

  9. #9
    Steve Beaty is quite possible the best trader I've ever dealt with. I'd be tempted by the one with a pitted barrel and rebarrel if necessary, it's got a cracking stock!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by labrador77 View Post
    Steve Beaty is quite possible the best trader I've ever dealt with. I'd be tempted by the one with a pitted barrel and rebarrel if necessary, it's got a cracking stock!
    Looks like I'll have to have the jabs and go upcountry

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Ruger 77/22 bolt action in 22 Hornet.
    By Northern Optics in forum Firearms
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-12-2015, 13:12
  2. *SOLD* Anschutz .22 LR and Savage .22 Hornet
    By awmc in forum Firearms
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 07:55
  3. 22 Hornet vs 22K Hornet
    By GOMX in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 02:56
  4. Wanted 22 HORNET or K Hornet
    By FlyBoy270 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:02
  5. .22 Hornet; To K or not to K ?
    By Uncle Norm in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 21:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •