Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dont buy a blaser .... waste of time. Rant over

dont buy a blaser .... waste of time. Rant over

Blaser are a waste of time....purchased a nice R93 getting on for 4k with scope 1.25x4 swarovski. The scope is ok during good day light hours but not at duskvor dawn.
    So I purchased a new swarovski ballistic turret on a 1"" scope as I would not need all the M.O.A. you get on a 30mm. NOW this is where it gets messy. 6 weeks on still have not got any, a company have got a old pair of alloys or allaminium. With them been a alloy/ allaminium I wanted a gaurentee they would not corrode or cease up on the screws which both blaser and the company can not gaurentee.

I have spoke to blaser uk and I believe saurer make a set that will fit the blaser but there not as good as the blaser one ...at the samd price £100

So then I wrote to blaser tech departmet in germany and got this reply.. we no longer make them due to lack of sales...we use yo make engraved ones but no longer have any in stock.

No help no alternative offered fxxxx all blaser I will never buy another.....
    So has any one got a set of origanl 1" mounts or do I need to just fxxx this blaser off and get a sako or something simular... blaser are not all what they serm... and there after sales stink.

Is this a wanted ad?
    if so what for, couldn't quite follow the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    Blaser are a waste of time....purchased a nice R93 getting on for 4k with scope 1.25x4 swarovski. The scope is ok during good day light hours but not at duskvor dawn.
    So I purchased a new swarovski ballistic turret on a 1"" scope as I would not need all the M.O.A. you get on a 30mm. NOW this is where it gets messy. 6 weeks on still have not got any, a company have got a old pair of alloys or allaminium. With them been a alloy/ allaminium I wanted a gaurentee they would not corrode or cease up on the screws which both blaser and the company can not gaurentee.

I have spoke to blaser uk and I believe saurer make a set that will fit the blaser but there not as good as the blaser one ...at the samd price £100

So then I wrote to blaser tech departmet in germany and got this reply.. we no longer make them due to lack of sales...we use yo make engraved ones but no longer have any in stock.

No help no alternative offered fxxxx all blaser I will never buy another.....
    So has any one got a set of origanl 1" mounts or do I need to just fxxx this blaser off and get a sako or something simular... blaser are not all what they serm... and there after sales stink.
    Pretty much everything unless it is American is in mm not inches... what a ridiculous rant, its like buying a ferari and then calling them crap because they don't make wooden spoked cartwheels to fit!

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Is this a wanted ad?
    Has any one got a set of original 1" mounts for a Blaser R93?

And you've supplied ads in the time that it took me to read and write!!! Good effort Mike
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    Pretty much everything unless it is American is in mm not inches... what a ridiculous rant, its like buying a ferari and then calling them crap because they don't make wooden spoked cartwheels to fit!

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Is this a wanted ad?

I think that having bought a scope with a 1" tube he now wants to find some 1" rings for it? But I may be wrong!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipa View Post
    A ferari is crap

Your correct tim... been trying to locate some now for 2 months..... Blaser tech team ere useless... I mean who makes guns and dont provide both 30mm and 1" rings..... bit like buying a ferrari with steel rims.... and cant get alloys to fit.
    Lol