Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's started

It's started

Last few days rain has softened the ground up nicely, nicely enough it seems to start running the long dogs.

First bunch of Pikeys just sent off with a flea in their ear. Trouble is they're just like foxes, get rid of one and more seem to appear. It's going to be a long few months.
    So much to learn and so little time left

Yea ground nice and soft now the dogs can turn on a six pence.. Keep an eye out for the long dog scum on your ground

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Yea ground nice and soft now the dogs can turn on a six pence.. Keep an eye out for the long dog scum on your ground
    Obviously not a deer stalker then are we? What a stupid remark to make, and poaching with dogs on any ones ground is about as low as you can get, and shows no respect for any deer or the person that owns the ground.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Obviously not a deer stalker then are we? What a stupid remark to make, and poaching with dogs on any ones ground is about as low as you can get, and shows no respect for any deer or the person that owns the ground.

err ....have you misread that Malc?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    err ....have you misread that Malc?
    No....I don't think he did.
    So much to learn and so little time left

I'm not surprised..re initial post. I have a farmer come asking me to reduce the deer because of this. Sad really.

Am i missing something here not least of all in site staff being objective,
    Bryn

Read it again our Malcolm then blow your nose... Regards Scarlet (Deer Stalker) and long term contributor to our forum..

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Read it again our Malcolm then blow your nose... Regards Scarlet (Deer Stalker) and long term contributor to our forum..

And old enough to know what a sixpence was.

Mine used to turn on a thruppeny Joey!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!