Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harkila?

Harkila?

Is it worth the money compared to say Seeland?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Only had one pair of Seeland trousers and they split within a few minutes of putting them on.

I have used a Prohunter Jacket for the past 3 seasons which has been very well used / abused and is lasting well. I purchased a pair boots In May last year which leaked within a month walking through a heavy dew, and have leaked like a sieve since!!!! I should have sent them back but like a bellend never got round to it, very comfortable though, I just bought some waterproof socks! At a cost of 240.00 not good!

T

It is excellent kit with superb warranty support. After 4 years, the knees on my pro hunter trousers started to leak & a no quibble return from Scott Country & Seeland. Helen at Seeland could not have been more helpful in sorting everything out. I wouldn't buy anything else now

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    I have used a Prohunter Jacket for the past 3 seasons which has been very well used / abused and is lasting well. I purchased a pair boots In May last year which leaked within a month walking through a heavy dew, and have leaked like a sieve since!!!! I should have sent them back but like a bellend never got round to it, very comfortable though, I just bought some waterproof socks! At a cost of 240.00 not good!

T
    £240 for socks! Could have bought a new pair of boots for that!
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

i dont think i will ever be flush enough for designer clobber if its green or brown its ok if its teal or teak or some obscure colour ive never heard of then its to expensive for me,
    DONT START

Something just keeps me away from them like they are not to be taken seriously. Never had any of their kit and just don't see me buying it. Their boots are notorious for leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Only had one pair of Seeland trousers and they split within a few minutes of putting them on.

Same with mine, the lining went. Won't be making that mistake again. Have the Harkila Pro Hunter trousers, very well made!

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Tony Harkila are **** and **** to deal with they will lie and make false accusations so they do not need to back there very expensive gear up. They are living on a name and are the next clothing line to die a death because they went down the cheap Chinese route. I will never buy Harkila again even the name gives me the dry boke

Have used Harkilla pro hunter suit for the last 2 years in some horrendous weather and it has always kept me dry and warm , I am very hard on my kit and if it was crap would have swapped for something better , this applies to the pro suit not the mickey mouse boots.