Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drone pro failure!!!

Drone pro failure!!!

Right

Just took my new drone pro with the x10 to zero it on my .270 , got it zeroed at 100 yards with the x5 mag then put the x10 on it and fired 1 rnd and the doubler flew off the scope and damage all the thread !

Anyone had this problem

Hi Might sound stupid but did you fit doubler properly i.e. correct thread just guessing. Give carl a phone he'll treat you right.
    Jim

Hi Jim

Yes mate I put in on right and screwed in on as far as would go and was nice right on there checked it three times before firing it .

Carl who ?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by .243 t3 View Post
    Hi Jim

Yes mate I put in on right and screwed in on as far as would go and was nice right on there checked it three times before firing it .

Carl who ?

Matt
    Hi Give Carl Moore at night vision gear a call. He sells them and his service is second to none even if you bought used he will still try and help. Hope you get it sorted.
    Jim

Awesome jim thanks for your help was brand fire new but no receipts with it .
    Thanks

Matt

Awesome jim thanks for your help was brand fire new but no receipts with it .
    Thanks

Matt

?? I'm not going to ask.

Hi rodp

It's not bent if that's what your saying mate ?

A bloke was selling it on eBay for 1600 brand new so I message the bloke and asked if he fancied a swap with my DFA75 plus cash his way . He agreed so drove half way to Norfolk and met the lovely bloke honest and kind.
    He's been diagnosed with cancer and only a few months to live and was selling all his shooting kit to get some funds for his wife. And he thought get cash off me then sell the dfa but just spoke to him now as been keeping in touch and he is struggling to sell the dfa.

He got give the NV off his uncle in the states as he cant use NV in his state as illegal to shoot a certain quarry with NV so was no use to him .

Matt

Hi rodp

It's not bent if that's what your saying mate ?

A bloke was selling it on eBay for 1600 brand new so I message the bloke and asked if he fancied a swap with my DFA75 plus cash his way . He agreed so drove half way to Norfolk and met the lovely bloke honest and kind.
    He's been diagnosed with cancer and only a few months to live and was selling all his shooting kit to get some funds for his wife. And he thought get cash off me then sell the dfa but just spoke to him now as been keeping in touch and he is struggling to sell the dfa.

He got give the NV off his uncle in the states as he cant use NV in his state as illegal to shoot a certain quarry with NV so was no use to him .

Matt
    To be honest I was taking the p**s, I had guessed no-one would state "no receipt" on a public forum if it was a stolen item. Just taking the mick mate

I know lol thought I best explain tho

Anyway! Anyone near Hereford fancy giving me a mini carder on how to use this drone? Just went out side with it mounted on rifle with nm 800 on it and it's hardly seeing the ir?