Vorn rucksack

I don't believe it's intended to. I also suspect that you may find it's a bit too big unless you're going hunting NZ style & staying out for a few nights. I've got the 20 Litre one (lynx) & I can't imagine needing more space than that, perhaps with a coat bungeed to the outside if I was carrying a lot of other stuff.

It probably comes into it's own when hunting/stalking deer that you wouldn't be carrying out. My solution to roe stalking with the Lynx pack is to carry a Yool sack which folds up to nothing in addition to the main pack. If I shoot a roe that has to be carried then I'll put it in the Yool then put the Lynx over the top of it for the walk out.

You're welcome to try it as you're not too far away; they are very good.

Thanks folks, being a big lad a sling slides off my shoulders. I usually use a roe sack. I was just wondering if the 42 would combine both elements. Might still go for the Linx. Are they back in stock, yet?

HS, what a gent, he put me on to a customer who had tried one but settled for his original solution. That was duly purchased at a reduced rate. Many thanks, wish there were more like him around. Looks great, need to get it load tested asap. Cheers, Jim

Very impressed with the Vorn Linx (bloody pricy though).
Fully waterproof unlike some other high end ones you see.
Good rifle release mechanism.

What is the general consensus on these folks??...i am in the market for a pack, nothing too serious. Will be used for a day stalk but on Reds, so i dont plan on fitting the animal in. Its more for kit. Any recommendations of what would suit best??..and from where to purchase??

Whate is the general consensus on these folks??...i am in the market for a pack, nothing too serious. Will be used for a day stalk but on Reds, so i dont plan on fitting the animal in. Its more for kit. Any recommendations of what would suit best??..and from where to purchase??

i got a nice pack from the states BH photo New York called Slumberjack Carbine I think
very comfy has hydration pocket with hooks and you can fit a roe or meat using straps on outside of the pack
Has rifle rest and carrying system and plenty of pockets- decent price and great service

Back