Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackets: Laksen/Riverswest/Maddog gear

Jackets: Laksen/Riverswest/Maddog gear

Hi all looking at my coat rack today and I've come to see there QUITE a few jackets just not getting used. So I have the following for sale

1. Maddog gear ripstop jacket in xxl hardwoods green (I think) great coat wind proof waterproof neoprene cuffs. Fleece can be zipped inside but I have never felt the need. Hardley used cost me over £150, I'd like £65 posted this is xxl and would suit someone with around 48-52" chest

2. Laksen tweed Goretex jacket excellent coat in great condition again hardly worn, xxl wind proof waterproof, a quality coat and looks very smart dark green tweed from thire estates Scotland please see the link all though the cheque colur is slightly different but will give you an idea.
    £100 posted
    Laksen Bruar Tweed Shooting Jacket

3.Rivers west field pro smock xxl in mossy green oak only worn twice waterproof wind proof this is the one with the large pouch on the front for your binoculars this is an excellent jacket which I also have in an Olive which I have worn lots so I know that it is quality. £65 posted
    Rivers West Field Pro Smock

Happy to send pics to anyone please pm me if you require any more info.
    Last edited by Tuck; 30-08-2015 at 23:17.

Now Tuck, don't be too hasty. You can never have enough jackets. I overheard a chap up at Moy saying that three of them had some 120 odd jackets amongst them - and they still never had quite the right one. Think carefully.
    Good hunting.

I know what you mean but my coat rack is behind the door! And I can hardly get into the house. :-)

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post

2. Laksen tweed Goretex jacket excellent coat in great condition again hardly worn, xxl wind proof waterproof, a quality coat and looks very smart dark green tweed from thire estates Scotland please see the link all though the cheque colur is slightly different but will give you an idea.
    £100 posted
    Laksen Bruar Tweed Shooting Jacket
    I have two of these (don't ask - one I use when out beating and another for standing on the peg). They are excellent jackets, being both light and waterproof. At £100 I am sorely tempted, but then I also read goathunter1's thread and thought "why did it take three of them to have 120 jackets?"
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

I know what you mean but my coat rack is behind the door! And I can hardly get into the house. :-)

I would put up a porch, (with another peg on it of course!)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

All pms answered and I'm still struggling to get through the door.

Still clogging up doorway!

Rivers west is now sold pending payment.

Rivers west is now sold pending payment.
    Paid. PM sent.

I would like the laksen depending on the PM reply