Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello, been stalking since 2004, Roe, Muntie's and Fallow. Am keen to try Reds too, am DSC1 qualified and have a 308. Live in the Hampshire/Wiltshire area and am keen to join a syndicate thereabouts to support my stalking.

looking to join shooting syndicate in Wiltshire/Hampshire area

Hello, I would like to join a shooting syndicate in Wiltshire/Hampshire area, been stalking in UK since 2004, Roe, Fallow and Muntie's - am DSC1 qualified - use a 308Win - what would be the best way to make this happen? Appreciate any advice given.

Best way to make it happen? Probably with a big wedge of cash and a large slice of luck!

Welcome along from the same area, lots of good info to be had on here. As for your syndicate search i wish you luck, a bit like rocking horse poo... All the best WH.
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Quote Originally Posted by Jules21 View Post
    Hello, I would like to join a shooting syndicate in Wiltshire/Hampshire area, been stalking in UK since 2004, Roe, Fallow and Muntie's - am DSC1 qualified - use a 308Win - what would be the best way to make this happen? Appreciate any advice given.
    Me too, I have L2 and ASC and am an AW.
    Been Roe Deer experienced since the early 60's

Welcome to the site, you will need to watch for opportunities on here, be patient, or be a rich man

One introduction is enough

John
    Last edited by JAYB; 01-09-2015 at 10:55.
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site Jules, I hope you got the gist of my previous post.
    Deer stalking seems to have replaced Golf these days so it is hard to come by and very rarely as a result of asking on a web site but good luck.