Thread: Advice on selling and pricing

Advice on selling and pricing

I am going to sell my Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 243 with synthetic stock, T8 BR Reflex mod, Harris bipod, 2 x mags, Supersling, Tikka 30mm fixed mounts and Burris Black Diamond 8 x 32 x 50 mm scope (Fine Plex).

I am looking for advice on selling. Do you think I should try and sell as a package or split up the kit sell rifle separately from scope? Also be interested in what prices do you think I should be asking for?

All the equipment is in excellent condition with the rifle having shot approx 60 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzip View Post
    I am going to sell my Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 243 with synthetic stock, T8 BR Reflex mod, Harris bipod, 2 x mags, Supersling, Tikka 30mm fixed mounts and Burris Black Diamond 8 x 32 x 50 mm scope (Fine Plex).

I am looking for advice on selling. Do you think I should try and sell as a package or split up the kit sell rifle separately from scope? Also be interested in what prices do you think I should be asking for?

All the equipment is in excellent condition with the rifle having shot approx 60 rounds.
    What are you going to replace it with as that might affect what you split and sell....?

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

I have no plans to replace them in the near future. I would hold onto the scope if I did not get the right price as it was expensive and it is a superb scope.