Thread: Lundhag Repair

Lundhag Repair

Has anyone had their lundhag a repaired?

I have some professional high and they have a bit I stitching coming away at the front where the rubber meets the leather an also at he back seam.

Would a a cobbler be able to do it or are there people that come recommended?

Thanks

Dan

It happened to one pair of my Meindls after a couple of years. I gave them back to the small hardware shop that I'd bought them from & they were sent back to Germany & returned cleaned & with new soles (free of charge). I thought that was pretty damn good as they'd been well worn by that point.

I've had a pair of proffesionals repaired for the same thing by the cobbler in Settle, cost me three quid!! You should be able to get them fixed at Timsons or local cobbler without any trouble, just wax the new stitching well and they'll be good as new, that's the beauty of lundhags, no membrane to puncture!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Newcombe View Post
    Has anyone had their lundhag a repaired?

I have some professional high and they have a bit I stitching coming away at the front where the rubber meets the leather an also at he back seam.

Would a a cobbler be able to do it or are there people that come recommended?

Thanks

Dan
    Bewsher500 was singing the praises on the site recently of an outfit he used to undertake some boot repairs (Can't for the life of me remember what the outfit was though!)
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

....ta-DAAAH:

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ht=boot+repair

Lancashire Sports Repairs.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Dan i damaged the toe on one of my Syncro Mid boots. Knowing it would only be a matter of time before they got worse i contacted Lundhag direct.
    Cut a long story short i payed the postage and sent them off to sweden for the repair.
    They were sent back to me in just over a week with new soles fitted on both boots. New tongue bellows fitted in both boots, new laces and new in soles.
    The cost of the repair was free.
    I`ve had the boots for the best part of ten years. The repair was done around 5 years ago and there still going strong.
    You just wont get a better hunting boot. I`ve had the Hanwags, Meindl, Le chameau, Lacrosse, Haix and there just not in the same league as Lundhag..

thats good to now Scarlet, ive had a pair for a few years now and got no complaints, but its good to know they provide good service as well,
    cheers
    Paul
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Emailed them and they have said send them over there and the shoemake will fix them. Just need to see what they want to charge for that service.

Have to say, when i first go them i was fully disappointed but then i wore them a bit and now i really like them.