Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako 75 308 stainless hunter

Sako 75 308 stainless hunter

Up for sale is my sako 75 308..

In very good condition.. Lots of barrel life remaining! Comes with t8 moderator!

23 1/2" barrel

1/2 unf thread

5 shot magizane

900 posted

pics on request. No time wasters please

Is this the same rifle which I paid 750 for last week, you returned the money and said the barrel was out of alignment so the rifle was no longer for sale.....something is not quite straight here.

Quote Originally Posted by norseman View Post
    Is this the same rifle which I paid 750 for last week, you returned the money and said the barrel was out of alignment so the rifle was no longer for sale.....something is not quite straight here.
    no it's a different rifle... I have two 308 sako 75.. This one I wanted to keep but I need funds..

Quote Originally Posted by Slickshot View Post
    no it's a different rifle... I have two 308 sako 75.. This one I wanted to keep but I need funds..
    And you didn't think to mention this when the sale of your other one fell through....which was originally up for sale for more...like I said, something is not quite straight.

a quick photograph of the two side by side should be sufficient to help potential buyers

Quote Originally Posted by norseman View Post
    And you didn't think to mention this when the sale of your other one fell through....which was originally up for sale for more...like I said, something is not quite straight.
    No because it would have been cheeky asking for more money.. You stated you were on a budget! Look I refunded you the money! Was open with you and replied to what every question you had to say... I've sold countless things on here with zero issues! I don't need to prove anything! It's a separate rifle as the other one got ran over!!

If if your not interested in this rifle please save your comments to yourself! I've been open and honest.. Thanks

You have a PM.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    You have a PM.
    Answered

Hi have you pic of the rifle i am looking for one but am abit dubious after some of the comments on here thanks