Thread: magazine .22

magazine .22

I have managed to drop/mislay my one and only magazine for my old voere 22[austrian] rimfire,does any one have any idea how/where I could get hold of a replacement.
    Love this old gun.
    Tod.

I have a few ramdom magazines around. If I sent pictures of likely candidates would you recognise?
    Pm me an email address if you think its worth a shot. ( pun completely intended!)

Edd

Quote Originally Posted by eddoakley View Post
    I have a few ramdom magazines around. If I sent pictures of likely candidates would you recognise?
    Pm me an email address if you think its worth a shot. ( pun completely intended!)

Edd
    Edd is a really good and helpful guy to deal with. He will no doubt do all he can to help you out.
    If you get really stuck send me a PM and I can help you out with a loan of my spare one to tied you over till you get one for yourself.

Thank you Guys, mine has no block at the rear,as per link ie its flat from top to bottom of mag on the snap cap end,
    Tod.

Edd pm sent,
    Regards Tod.

Thanks all,got a new one via bacon buttie link,great mag but the old gun still only recycles, now and again,stripped it tried various rounds, it came with some very slow rounds which I cannot seem to get hold of locally.
    Tod.

think I've got a 5 and 10 round for that gun laying about, if you want them let me know I'll throw them in the mail FOC as I have sweet FA use for them.

There are two types of shooters - the fulfilled and successful ones - with a 7 X 57 and those poor souls who have not yet decided to get one!

Tony, try an email to Voere telling them the number and problem, you might have a surprise?