Thread: Browning 682 sporting

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Browning 682 sporting

I have a little used Beretta 682 sporting.
    its the 28" barrelled with 2-3/4 chamber
    single trigger over and under, right handed, eject/selectable barrels multi choke (5 with the key 2 fitted 3 in small tubes), single trigger etc. really understated wood so nice and easy on the eye. the action is still rather tight and has the manual safety.
    in nice light/used condition so it has small marks but not many, gun has seen about 650 carts since new and has not been used for some time due to me using a lighter gun with the same shorter barrels and I have now got used to it,

looking to swap it for some nice glass for my 6mmbr for some longer range shooting this winter, I do have a current value for this rather nice gun so no silly offers please.

I would like the scope to have around the following range of operation. 3 to 4 mag as a base, 18 to 20 as a max magnification with a front end objective of 50mm, 1" or 30mm tube, and if it had a bt turrets that would be good,

please note: I am not interested in sh*tforce scopes or Bushnell's or vortex, S&B or Swarovski is where I am looking.

some pictures

Attachment 60858Attachment 60857Attachment 60859Attachment 60856Attachment 60860Attachment 60855Attachment 60861

thank you

bob.

Sorry all, the value of this gun to me would be around the 1200 mark as a guide to the value of the glass I'm after.
    Last edited by bobjs; 07-09-2015 at 18:32.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Bob

great gun and very tidy for a gun of that age, wish I had some glass to swap for it. Good luck with your swap.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by welshwarrior View Post
    Bob

great gun and very tidy for a gun of that age, wish I had some glass to swap for it. Good luck with your swap.
    Thank you sir,

Its a cracking gun, just not used anymore so needs to find a new cabinet and someone who will use it more than me, so,a swap,was asked for as no interest when it was up for sale,

Regards

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Blog Entries
    Bump,

Then it's of to reeves the gun smiths

Bob

wish I had a bit of glass Bob looks a nice O/U for the lad , got a S&B BOX any good

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    wish I had a bit of glass Bob looks a nice O/U for the lad , got a S&B BOX any good
    Hi Paul.

I think I may have o keep it and sell on the lanber, but that's the one I use and shoot well,

But hayho

Bob

out the lamy and learn to shot with the bret you know it makes sense mty

Blog Entries
    Last bump,

Used this at RBSS yesterday when me and my boss had a few clays together, what a gun I shot like a demon, and as Paul'o says, if it does not go, I'll sell my lanber,

Cheers

Bob

Blog Entries
    now keeping it. and selling my lanber

thanks for some of the offers the other can do one,.

bob.