Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quad Hiring ???

Quad Hiring ???

Does anyone on here have any experience in hiring quads???

I am looking to hire a quad as I cannot afford one right now ( will be able to soon ), I have asked a few companies now and the cheapest happens to be £200 per week, now thats just not viable I can hire a Hilux for that lol ..

Anybody know anyone that hires CHEAPLY!!! a quad ?

ATB

Tulloch

Hi I've had no dealings with hireing ATVs but I have just bought one from a company called Countrywide ATV's LTD the owner Mark is a top chap he couldn't do enough to help he has plenty of all ages in stock it might just be worth a call see if he could help. I just picked up a immaculate Suzuki king quad 700cc for a tidy price.
    Hope this might be some help to you

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Forgive me just read your post properly.... I bet there not the cheapest....
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

I'd imagine most atv dealers will hire them out.

To be honest i doubt i would hire out a quad for much under 200 a week anyway, only 30quid a day. Might seem high but i'd say a lot of potential for quad to come back as a complete wreck. I know some of the abuse we used to give the bosses 4x4 and quads when fencing and it only got worse if he got a hire vehicle in, some of the places we'd put them just for fun. But we were young daft boys in those days

Don't know how long it's going to be before you can afford to buy one, but if it's a month or over, at £200 a week or more, it will probably be cheaper to buy an old quad. Might not be pretty and won't have all the bells and whistles of a new one, but so long as it works, I'd consider shelling out £1000 on one. Then when you can get a new or nearly new one, you've got the option to flog the dog!

Rattray ATV near Stirling hire quads and might be worth a call, you might get a cheaper rate if you are hiring for a few weeks , always worth asking. Not sure who will hire quads up your way thought, maybe Aird motors or Robertsons of Tain.

Am looking for more like a few months not just a few weeks . Just shelling out a lot right now on my own equipment. SHB were the most expensuve quote at 295 quid a month . At that rate no point as after 6 months I could get a top of the range one . Dingwall farm sale is on soon see what they have to offer

Don't expect a bargain at Dingwall - Most stuff there goes for top prices. Only occasional bargains there.

Ian