Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steel picatinny rail Sauer 202

Steel picatinny rail Sauer 202

Can someone recommend a steel picatinny rail that isn't too tall to me? For a magnum receiver 202.

Cheers

Recknagel from alan rhone,
    Mine is a standard action but the rail is fine and according to the below they list a magnum one
    Bob
    http://www.alanrhone.com/images/prod...at-9-rails.pdf
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

Well I emailed them several days ago and they never got back to me. Has anyone dealt with them before?

Quote Originally Posted by whelen nut View Post
    Well I emailed them several days ago and they never got back to me. Has anyone dealt with them before?
    i ordered mine online and it arrived 2 days later
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

Thank you for the link. The problem is that neither alanrhone or optics trade have the steel recknagel rail on their website for me to order which is why I contacted alanrhone to see if I could get one. I will have to keep looking it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by whelen nut View Post
    Thank you for the link. The problem is that neither alanrhone or optics trade have the steel recknagel rail on their website for me to order which is why I contacted alanrhone to see if I could get one. I will have to keep looking it seems.
    Then, perhaps, they don't make one for your rifle, but 4 other makers do.

I must apologise i have checked my order history with alan rhone and found that mine is a steel contessa one and contessa dont list one for a magnum
    however recknafel do make a steel rail for a 202 magnum (page 2 of catalogue part number 57060-0180) but the only search result for anyone selling one that i can find is in Germany

Picatinny / Weaverschiene Stahl, ERA - Jagdshop-online

bbrc
    Last edited by bbrc; 16-09-2015 at 13:02.

I will contact the German place and if that doesn't pan out either I may just go with Warne 2 piece bases instead. They are nice and low and I can still see iron sights with the rings removed. The recknagel base appealed to me because it Is tapered on the front and back and low profile and it also is made specifically to allow iron sight use with the rings off.

Ordered Warne bases from the US.