Thread: rfd

rfd

Hows this for a change ,i phoned around all afternoon for some factory ammo,,,no joy anywhere my closest shop half an hour later rings me back and even left a voicemail how many did i want he would order them possibly tomorrow and give me a ring as soon as they come in ,,top man i dont know his name but it was from cheshire gun room bolton,,,,thank you very much,,kind regards doug,
    DONT START

They are a decent set of blokes in there, very competetive on prices too, they gave me the best price on a cz 455TH.

Don’t think they liked the look of me then my experience was abysmal to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by jim from accy View Post
    They are a decent set of blokes in there, very competetive on prices too, they gave me the best price on a cz 455TH.
    might have been mine with a pes on it brand new couldnt get on with it at all,,got a 452 brilliant,,cheers doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by johndeere View Post
    Don’t think they liked the look of me then my experience was abysmal to say the least.
    To be honest JD the old lot where abysmal but ive been in a few times now and theyve gone out of their way to help,,especially today to return my call and ask me if he could order some for me and ring me back,,regards doug,,just an update he rang back and found me sixty rounds for thursday this week, and still ordered me some more,so once again thank you very much and kind regards doug,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 12-09-2015 at 15:20.
    DONT START