Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pigeon decoying basic kit

  1. #1

    Pigeon decoying basic kit

    Hi folks!
    A good friend of mine is looking for a basic decoying kit for pigeons (woodies):
    A magnet, decoys, flappers, gliders, camo net, etc. ...
    Any ideas where to get a good deal??
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildboar1973 View Post
    Hi folks!
    A good friend of mine is looking for a basic decoying kit for pigeons (woodies):
    A magnet, decoys, flappers, gliders, camo net, etc. ...
    Any ideas where to get a good deal??
    In germany or England?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

  3. #3
    Ive got a magnet and two flapper boxes plus some fuds and half shells that could be forced out of my hands,but germany?
    DONT START

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    Ive got a magnet and two flapper boxes plus some fuds and half shells that could be forced out of my hands,but germany?
    What about Lancashire? Any more information and a price please? Thanks!

  5. #5
    We give our account holders 10% discount for life and ship worldwide:

    Pigeon Shooting


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    What about Lancashire? Any more information and a price please? Thanks!
    all my gear has gone regards doug
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 26-09-2015 at 13:17.
    DONT START

  7. #7
    ive got 8 hide poles modified with 300mm long spikes (dont blow over in the wind),plus hide pole bag,brand new,never been out the house 65 posted,not to germany though

  8. #8
    2 large nets,(only 1 in pic ) whirley bird some decoys some very knackered hide poles but work a camo chair 60 leicester




Similar Threads

  1. For Sale pigeon decoying socks
    By cornwallmolecontrol in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-01-2015, 15:18
  2. Wanted Pigeon decoying stuff
    By Surgemaster34 in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 18:14
  3. Available pigeon decoying 9th march
    By pboro shot in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 20:45
  4. Wanted Pigeon Decoying in
    By jcmita in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 16:47
  5. Pigeon Decoying
    By Young Shot in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-01-2011, 21:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •