Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 points no medals

8 points no medals

Attachment 905Attachment 904Attachment 903Attachment 902Attachment 901

A Roe with a difference 8 point no medal but plenty of pies .222 at 200 plus mtrs first the .222 be out the cabinet in two years good result

a very fine head , well done ! i hope it was a fantastic stalk .

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Thats a bit diffrent well done fella.

nice buck bob when did you have him mate

nice to see someone using the skull cap cut at last! i have a 9 pointer next to the comp, ready to go on the wall. im not sure about medals, i dont know anything about them, woudnt know where to start and really dont care. good job with .222 buck looks like a buck to me !

skipp.

That is a nice set of antlers and it makes a change to see them in their natural colour rather than a glaring white too.

Cheers + ATVB

Philip

Very well done indeed As for the head presentation I have never seen them bleached white, but then again I have not seen that many, but I would be most upset if my heads came back bleached totally white. It loses most of it's uniqueness if that was done.

Good head there mate!

I've never seen one like that before.

ATB,

Merlin
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Head preperation

The head preparation Hmmmmmmmmm well for all the stalkers who are into the trophy prep display, great stuff thats just about it for that head , its in the gutter of the kennels once the crows and magpies have cleaned it, I may just nail it on the side of the kennels theres about six of then in there at this moment ,just not my thing sorry to say , I'm more of a pie and Lorne sausage man ( that square sausage for our southern stalkers )

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Very well done indeed As for the head presentation I have never seen them bleached white, but then again I have not seen that many, but I would be most upset if my heads came back bleached totally white. It loses most of it's uniqueness if that was done.
    Apologies - not at my best today and spouting total nonsense !!!!

Thinking skull and not antlers !!!

BUT....the skull cap cut might allow me to get some on the wall at home....I think my senile mind was trying to tell me that I would have more chance like that than with the glaring white of a fuller skull !!!

Cheers + ATVBV

Philip