Thread: company feedback

company feedback

Dear All,

I am looking for an outing later this year and found this company on the web Stalkright.

Stalkright - Deer Management

I was just wondering if anyone got an feedback or have been out with them stalking around the Cotswold area?

Look forward to your replies

Never heard of them, but did enjoy the 'Worcester*****' typo.

Attachment 60979

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    good luck.
    +1 at least, there are plenty of deer in the area but be carefull.

That's amusing, it's amazing how easy it is to make that spelling mistake when touch typing, I recall once addressing someone in an email and keying Mr s-h-i-t-e-s instead of Mr Shires..happened twice over a couple of weeks!! very embarassing, but honest mistake I can tell you from experience.

That said, I think the chap looks nice and genuine, if he's got 3 good leases to take clients out on, I don't see why not, his prices are very reasonable indeed if he's guiding the clients and potentially travelling quite far. ...ok, edit - just noticed the trophy fees to go on top..good amount of fat in there, but a guy has to make a living I guess, who says stalkers have to live on minimum wage when your average garage mechanic charges £50/hr+

He does like the look of his own face on the website though,,but who doesn't,, unless you're a real ugly bu&&ger and know it! LOL
    Last edited by pietasvenatores; 10-09-2015 at 06:59.
    “One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.” - Jose Ortega y Gasset

Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    That's amusing, it's amazing how easy it is to make that spelling mistake when touch typing, I recall once addressing someone in an email and keying Mr s-h-i-t-e-s instead of Mr Shires..happened twice over a couple of weeks!! very embarassing, but honest mistake I can tell you from experience.

That said, I think the chap looks nice and genuine, if he's got 3 good leases to take clients out on, I don't see why not, his prices are very reasonable indeed if he's guiding the clients and potentially travelling quite far. ...ok, edit - just noticed the trophy fees to go on top..good amount of fat in there, but a guy has to make a living I guess, who says stalkers have to live on minimum wage when your average garage mechanic charges £50/hr+

He does like the look of his own face on the website though,,but who doesn't,, unless you're a real ugly bu&&ger and know it! LOL
    Mine is £17 per hour + vat I think I will stick with him. Do some research Townie as there are cheaper out there.

thanks to all the replies.