Thread: Shooting Times

Shooting Times

Well another week and another article with a drilling centre stage, plus a letter in praise of our very own Pine Martin , i see a trend starting.

This is honestly the first time I've ever been at the forefront of a trend. Just remember I was into drillings before they sold out and went all commercial, Man. That said, 9.3X82R is sooooo 1890s ...
    Last edited by Pine Marten; 09-09-2015 at 20:36.
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

My experience of The Shooting Times (IPC Media) is that of a periodical given of the temperament one more readily associates with the well-bread and highly strung Mayfair Gazelle. Namely that of a short attention span allied to the questionable capacity for anything approaching commitment to and nurture of a scribe that dares to think and communicate in a manner outside the box.

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    My experience of The Shooting Times (IPC Media) is that of a periodical given of the temperament one more readily associates with the well-bread and highly strung Mayfair Gazelle. Namely that of a short attention span allied to the questionable capacity for anything approaching commitment to and nurture of a scribe that dares to think and communicate in a manner outside the box.
    K
    Oh dear. I'm sure that if you persist some other publication will favour your submissions with publication.