Thread: 30 cal sierra heads/22cal A-max

30 cal sierra heads/22cal A-max

(100) 150 gr sierra spritzer 30 cal 20 also (100) 80 gr hornady A-max 22 cal 20

I'm interested in the 150 grn 30 calibre bullets Sir if they are Gameking or Prohunter. If the bullets haven't been sold yet please can you pm me your location as south Wales can cover a pretty big area. Your surname isn't a very common one you don't by any chance come from around the Blackwood area?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Ebbw vale not that far from blackwood

Ebbw Vale right neck of the woods that's close enough for me. So are they expanding and prohunters or gamekings? If they are pm me a telephone number and I will arrange to buy them off you in the next day or so.

I did't know you needed any had 500 Pro-hunter at the h4h we could have had a deal mty still got few 100 left

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    I'm interested in the 150 grn 30 calibre bullets Sir if they are Gameking or Prohunter. If the bullets haven't been sold yet please can you pm me your location as south Wales can cover a pretty big area. Your surname isn't a very common one you don't by any chance come from around the Blackwood area?

Paul I thought that I had a hundred in stock ready for reloading but when I opened the box the other day I found that I had used an old box to store 100 cast 8mm bullets that I had made. Not that I am that short of ammo because I was persuaded to buy 60 rounds of Winchester 150grn PP factory ammo for 10 by a fellow club member who had got rid of his .308w and wouldn't believe me when I told him that I only ever shoot my reloaded ammo. I had to buy it in the end just to get rid of him and because the deal was so good. My reasoning being that I could always pull the ammo and reload the bullets which I have always found to do a good job. Mind you I do prefer the Sierra, nearly as much as I like my beloved Sako hammerheads.

P.S. If you still have them next year at the H4H I'll buy them off you though.

lol did the same found I had a box of 224 vmax that should have been 120gr 6mm yup if they are still here I shall bring them along feller