Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home loading course?

Home loading course?

Anyone know where I can do a home lading course? L

Your in box is full.
    Last edited by Dragunov; 11-09-2015 at 08:43.

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Its something Id be interested in doing too seeing as I'm just starting out with reloading. Not too far from you either OP

I'm game for that if anyone fancies a group booking?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordiehillbilly View Post
    I'm game for that if anyone fancies a group booking?
    theres a member on here does them i think hes called foxpro from halifax i believe if you need a hand im in gateshead bonny lad
    atb tom

Quote Originally Posted by tom reveley View Post
    theres a member on here does them i think hes called foxpro from halifax i believe if you need a hand im in gateshead bonny lad
    atb tom
    Frank aka foxpro
    Home regards JCS

Quote Originally Posted by filledeferme View Post
    Anyone know where I can do a home lading course? L
    I think BASC run the home loading courses,I'm also pretty sure with a bit of perseverance you will find a home loader willing to help you,good luck

An excellent idea, I've been reloading for nearly 3 years now and i was shown the basics of how it is done but not everything and that was down to reading on Stalking Directory, You Tube etc etc and working my loads up till i got them perfect for my rifle and it was a bit of a slog to start off with as the guy i used to go out with said to me that he had a cracking load for his rifle and i should have a look at it, Well i had already been through his loads and it did not take to my rifle, all trial and error but as long as i stuck between the Min and the Max of powder loads i have never had any serious probs. We are always taking in information and i would have liked to pay a wee visit but it's just too far a jaunt for me But Do go and spend time watching but more importantly give it a go and you could save a bit of cash along the way. OOps nearly forgot Keep an eye out for some cracking deals On Here as i picked up a cracking scale and once used brass.

Hi I'm no expert but I've been safely reloading for twenty plus years , an old friend who is no longer with us showed me the basics and it stood me in good stead so I would be quite happy to pass on some basic reloading to anybody who is local to me if they are struggling .

best regards
    dully1963
    Long range Foxing reach out and touch the red fellas