Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tikka T 3 Lite

SD Regular
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA

Tikka T 3 Lite

All the talk about Tikka's on this site made me jump on one at Cabela's today. Sale price was $472 after all coupons and discounts. Chose one in .243. Only problem was they didn't have any in stock. Got one on order. No hurry for it, still need a scope for it. I asked the guy if they had a Ruger 77 in .257 Roberts, he said yes, but go with the Tikka, it's light years better. Cant wait till they call. I'm starting to like Cabela's again. Got me a Roe rifle!!

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy Out West View Post
    All the talk about Tikka's on this site made me jump on one at Cabela's today. Sale price was $472 after all coupons and discounts. Chose one in .243. Only problem was they didn't have any in stock. Got one on order. No hurry for it, still need a scope for it. I asked the guy if they had a Ruger 77 in .257 Roberts, he said yes, but go with the Tikka, it's light years better. Cant wait till they call. I'm starting to like Cabela's again. Got me a Roe rifle!!
    Sportsman's Guide has 3 round Tikka mags for $32 ea. That's about 40% off.
    Can't go wrong with a Tikka T-3.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy Out West View Post
    Have had a Tikka Light synthetic in .243 for a number of years now and never had any problems with it, don't go for the 5 round mag as they tend to stick in yer back and a good bit out from the smooth lines, great rifle, Get out there and enjoy......
    Tumbleweed.

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Sportsman's Guide has 3 round Tikka mags for $32 ea. That's about 40% off.
    Can't go wrong with a Tikka T-3.~Muir
    That's ridiculously cheap compared to their price here!

Wow, what an absolute bargain. That works out as less than half what we pay in the UK.

Excellent rifles, you won't be disappointed.

Wow I thought I had a bargain when I bought my LH T3 stainless lite for $800 last year. Change out of $500 you'll have them crying on here. It's amazing how much margin can be removed when someone wants to break into a key market. For instance I bought my wife a VW Tiguan last year 30,000 in the UK in the U.S. $28,000.

Too be honest guys I predict that give it a few years and provided Tikka don't muck it up they will decimate the likes of Remington in the U.S. market at those prices.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

T-3 Lite, blue, $549 every day price.
    Same in stainless $629
    Hunter, $749.

The shop I buy Tikkas in has racks of them; maybe 30 rifles out at once. For the first time i saw 1:12", a 1:10", and a 1:8" .223 in the rack at the same time. They are so much better than a Remington it's pitiful.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    That's ridiculously cheap compared to their price here!
    tell me about it ive got two and im after a third,,,sssshhhhh!
    DONT START

Would be my rifle of choice if I had to start over again.