pre bedded stock ?

bobjs

ok lads

I am looking for a stock (595) that I can chop up a bit, or should I say have chopped up a bit, and my question is this,

if the stock has been bedded for the same action as this...a tikka 595 but not my action what are the implications with respect to using it on my rifle.

I know that some work may be needed, but I just wanted to ask those that know better than me, I have never bedded a stock nor shall I, I have just been thinking I may have missed a cheap stock to chop up because it was bedded for the same action BUT not my one,

I hope this makes sense.

thanks

bob.

Aye, all good, just wondering where these rabbits you are shooting are at ? Certainly none, or very few on the golf course :(

Hardly see any deer there now they put that fence up around BDA too

Ps, ref drones, give bob 2e0jok a shout. I'm sure he was playing around with one

Aye, all good, just wondering where these rabbits you are shooting are at ? Certainly none, or very few on the golf course :(

Hardly see any deer there now they put that fence up around BDA too

Ps, ref drones, give bob 2e0jok a shout. I'm sure he was playing around with one

cheers pete,

just a heads up, I have taken most of the deer from the course this year, just a couple of roe now and 1 nice munty that I want to leave alone, and just to let you know there is a new secretary there now and I have heard he is not to keen on shooting, not that he will stop me I have been there since 1986 and with my father in law owning 20% of the course im not going anywhere.

cheers on the heads up on the drone, but I don't have any ham radio gear now its all gone as has the 3 towers and well over 20K worth of gear.

bob.

DE: G0WYD

Back